Studies for Documents Decoratifs
Oh how relevant.
How To Identify Crisis Pregnancy Centers
Crisis pregnancy centers, or pregnancy resource centers, disguise themselves as medical facilities, but usually have no licensed doctors, nurses or counselors. They often appear under “Abortion Alternatives,” and may have names similar to abortion clinics nearby in order to confuse patients into entering their buildings instead of the real clinics.
Once you enter a CPC, their mission is to prevent you from getting an abortion at any cost. They will use misleading language, delay tactics, emotional manipulation, intimidation, and outright lies to either persuade you against abortion or to make you miss your appointment. The worst part? It’s all completely legal and funded by federal dollars.
CPCs do their best to appear as legitimate abortion clinics, so how can you tell which is which? Here is a list of red flags for CPCs:
- The words “crisis” or “resource” appear in the center’s name
- Their ads use language like “Pregnant & Scared?”
- They offer free pregnancy tests and ultrasounds
- When asked if they provide abortions or contraception, they will not give a direct answer
- The waiting room has biased pamphlets, sometimes with graphic pictures labeled as abortions
- They attempt to make you feel guilty about considering abortion
- They offer baby items, such as diapers and formula
- They downplay the effectiveness of contraception and emphasize abstinence
- They emphasize the dangers of abortion (Fact: fewer than 0.3% of patients experience complications requiring hospitalization)
- They discuss the false connections between abortion and breast cancer, infertility, or mental illness, often referred to as post-abortion stress syndrome
- Regardless of how you talk about the pregnancy, they refer to “your baby,” the “preborn child,” “post-abortive women,” and say that you are “already a mother.”
A list of licensed abortion clinics in the United States can be found on the Abortion Assistance Blog.
Walt Disney’s Sleeping Beauty Little Golden Book with paper dolls
The kitten apocalypse
I choose death by little orange kitties
Chaos isn’t a pit, chaos is a pant leg. The climb is all there is.
Siren Song series by Victor Nizovtsev
Rainbow Light up UV led necklace- by Hannah Pertalion
Made out of resin and UV reactive (glows under black light) glitter. Necklace has a uv led cast inside, so when lit, the colors glow brilliantly.
I promise to try to take better photos of these in the near future.
More like this available on my etsy.
Blue/Green resin light up led necklace- by Hannah Pertalion
Made with cast resin, holographic glitter, led, rubber coated wire.
More available on my etsy every day.
Light up Glow in the dark led necklace-Blue Moon by Hannah Pertalion.
This one is made with blue glow in the dark powder and glow in the dark glitter that glows greenish. It has a UV led inside of it that makes it glow brightly in the dark, and softly in the light. It can be worn lit or unlit.
More on my Etsy